StatCounter

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Still Experimenting!

Intrepid #2 © 2013 Lynn Goldstein, Acrylic, 12 x 9 inches


I am really having a blast working in acrylic. This is a new piece that I completed recently. I love herons, and I have painted on location where the resource photograph was snapped to make this painting. The name of the area is Heron Pond. When I have painted there, I have been interrupted by the odd sounds that herons make, only to be entranced watching their activity. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. This is Wonderful! Everyone should be sure to click on and enlarge this painting - and the one where you describe your process - because the detail, the creaminess and the colors are such a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your terrific compliments. I am enjoying these paintings very much and happy that you are too!

      Delete