StatCounter

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Progress Comes Slowly with LOTS of Work

I have been steadily working on the piece for the Caravan Exhibition in order to complete the art well before the due date. This project has knocked me out of my comfort zone, forced me to learn some technical qualities of acrylic painting that I never expected to have to learn, and made me smile everyday. Hope that looking at the progress puts a smile on your face too!

Here are some progress photos:

I have completed 5 trees at this point. "The Steward" © Lynn Goldstein

One of my studio friends took this shot of me working. © Lynn Goldstein 

The back of "The Steward" with trees almost completed. © Lynn Goldstein

All the trees are completed on "The Steward." Now fine-tuning to be done. © Lynn Goldstein

Here is a close-up of "The Steward." Starting to add leaves.  © Lynn Goldstein



No comments:

Post a Comment