StatCounter

Monday, April 13, 2015

A Little Tease

Haven't posted anything here for entirely too long because of my busy preparations painting away for my upcoming show at Crossroads Gallery in Falls Church, VA. So, to remedy my lackadaisical performance in the blogosphere, I provide a teaser for the show. Here are some photographs documenting the progress of one of the pieces that will be on view. To see the finished painting, come visit the exhibition. You will be surprised at how the piece is finished. Better yet, come to the reception and artist's talk. For information about the event, visit my website.
1st Stage of the painting "Secrets Shared" This painting was started as a mixed media using pastel and watercolor on a textured surface.


A little more paint added

Making compositional changes and additions

Close to completion with a new painting started as well

No comments:

Post a Comment